Thursday, July 24, 2008

MARTY CALE FAKE BDFS AND FRAUD


First were gonna start of by posting a threatening letter that Samuel J Lonewolf e-mailed to Master Aguiar. see's like Marty Cale likes to hang out with Felon's and Frauds
The letter
From: sam lonewolf Subject: Supreme
Grandmaster of Shit William Aguiar IITo: "WilliamAguiarII"
Cc: "GrandmasterLawrenceDay"
Date: Thursday, June 5, 2008, 3:47 PMSupreme Grandmaster
of Shit William Aguiar,II,First of all you were not even born when Gradnmaster
Keehan died. Therefore youcan't even prove your are the Supreme Grandmaster of
the Black DragonFighting Society. You don't even know the Honorble Men who are
even in thebook with Grandmaster John Keehan aka Counte Dante. Second
I know
this, becauseI am one of the students who goes back to the Phoenix,Az. days and
the USKA. Sothat makes me one of the oldest living student of the Honorable
GrandmasterJohn Keehan. I sent you an email once before, and I issued you a
directchallenge; and you fat little piece of shit didn't even answer it. And
youresently lost in court to Mr. Webb. And now we all know you as a drug
junkieand you were resently caught by the law for pocession of it. Here is my
newchallenge, don't be sending emails to anyone else and come to Nashville
andface me face to face and lets get it on. I am tired of your shit and am ready
toface you once and for all. In front of a bonified group of Grandmaster,
Masters and Yudansha. So my invitation, is come toNashville and lets get it on
you and I.; you piece of shit and bring yourbodyguard the so-called Mad Monk.
That way I can whip the shit out of both ofyou. Because both
you are a little
pieces of fat turds. Supreme Grandmaster ofShit.From Your Nightmare,Grandmaster
Samuel Joseph Lonewolf P.S. I still count coupe and take scalps. So remember
this I don'thave to touch to scare you or hurt you. I am a bonified Heyoka.
So this is Marty cale's bio were it doesn't say nothing about John keehan nor anything about the BDFS, once again the International geritol BDFS has another fraud and criminal to its fake ranks.
Professor Marty Cale is a career professional in the martial arts with three decades experience in a variety of disciplines. He holds a 10th Degree Black Belt in White Tiger Kenpo Karate and American Combat Kickboxing, a 6th Degree Black Belt in Jujitsu, a 4th Degree Black Belt in Okinawa Te, a 3rd Degree Black Belt in Kobudo, 2nd Degree Black Belt in American Karate, 1st Degree Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do and is a cartifed Law Enforcement Tactics Instructor, certified Cane Master, Certified instructor in Jeet Kune Do (Bruce Lee's Martial Art) and Krav Maga, the official Israeli Military Self Defense System.
He is founder of the International Martial Arts Council of America and Director of the United States Martial arts Hall of Fame. He is recognized internationally for his achievements and is a member of several national and international martial arts associations and holds a position on their Board of Directors as well. Professor Cale has been inducted into 3 national and international Hall of Fames and holds memberships in 4 major Grandmaster / Sokeship Councils including the United States Grandmasters Council, the Suprememe Sokeship Grandmasters Council, The International Martial Arts Head Founders Grandmasters Association and the World Head of Society Heads and Founders Society of International Styles, headquarterd in Kobe, Japan.
Although Professor Cale actively teaches a number of martial arts disciplines to adults, including regular weekly scheduled classes and private classes, he has the most fun teaching children. He was the first martial arts instructor in the state of Arkansas to teach martial arts as a required course for all elementary students K-5th Grade at nine different grade schools in Fayetteville, Arkansas.
Professor Marty Cale was one of the youngest martial artist to ever receive the title of Professor. He recieved this title in 1995 from on of his original instructors, A.E. Weiss before his passing in 1996. Since then Professor Cale has been given the Honorary Degree of PH.D. by numerous martial arts instructors, associations and Professors of Continuing Education Programs before earning his PH.D. in Martial Science.
Martial Art Ranks
White Tiger Kenpo Karate 10th Degree Black BeltAmerican Combat Kickboxing 10th Degree Black Belt (Honorary)Jujitsu 6th Degree Black BeltOkinawa Te 4th Degree Black BeltKobudo 3rd Degree Black BeltAmerican Karate 2nd Degree Black BeltTae Kwon Do 1st Degree Black BeltJeet Kune Do Certified InstructorKrav Maga Certified InstructorLaw Enforcement Tactics Certified InstructorCane Masters, Master Instructor
Associations
International Martial Arts Council Of America, Founder and PresidentArkansas State Martial Arts Circuit (ASMAC), Founder and PresidentUnited State Martial Arts Association, International Board of DirectorsUnited States Martial Arts Hall of Fame, DirectorInternational Society of Martial Arts, MemberUSA & Okinawa Karate Systems, Midwest Regional DirectorUnited States of America Southern Karate Association, Regional DirectorNational Tae Kwon Do Federation of America, Weapons DirectorAmerican Association of Krav Maga Instructors, Arkansas DirectorInternational Karate Kobudo Association, MemberCane Masters International Association, MemberNational Association of Professional Martial Artist, MemberMartial Arts Industry Association, Member
Hall of Fames
United States Martial Arts Hall of Fame 2000, 2001International Karate Kobudo / World Martial Arts League - 2001Universal Martial Arts Hall of Fame - 2001SOKESHIP / GRANDMASTERS ASSOCIATIONS:International Martial Arts Headfounders / Grandmasters Association 2000United States Grandmasters Council 2001Supreme Sokeship Grandmasters Council 2001World Head of Society - Heads & Founders Society of International StylesKobe, Japan International Instructor- Life Member - 2001.
FRAUD AND A ALL AROUNG PIECE OF SHIT.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is the first time I've ever read anything or had anything to do with this blog,I would like to comment on some things I have read and I seem to be alittle confused since I was taught by Bill Agiuar Sr. and I also met Counte Dante at Mr. Agiuars School and it seems that there is alot of doubt out there concerning the Man I knew back in 1974 or so,I will keep my comments to myself,I have never met his son, but I did no his father well and I can't believe what is being said in some of the articles I have read, I know if the Man himself was Alive things would be gravely different.I feel honored that I was taught for years by Billy and also had the priveledge to meet Count Dante and watch and learn things not to many people had the priveledge to learn from the only red belt I have ever met at the time.I believe there are alot of people looking to say things they never saw or heard just to be noticed in this world. I NO the Truth and thats all that matters to me!Roseland Ball Room Taunton Ma.We were all there,those were the days!

Unknown said...

My name is mcallister stegient. i issue.two.challenges.in response not.for.marty.but.for myself. First...dont.talk big...walk.it...get.off.your ass...come to fayetteville , ar. .Ill step in...and just incase your wondering...i.aint anybody important..no...but i will defend.the.man that regardless of my.past gave.me a.second.chance
in society.and through.martial arts re instilled in me a.discipline i lost long ago. Are you man enough to drop your.prejudices and.be forgiving
like Mr.cale? Or are.you just another scared boy with a big.mouth with out.enough strength to open.your eyes? oh...and.as for.your.scalping.comment..and.dropping.names...how about i throw this.one.at.ya...willma.mankiller...the.first female.cherokee.chief of the nations...she happened.to be.a.good friend of.my.mother...so if you think your rebel attitude is.gna.get u anywhere...i got news for ya "chief" . im the medicine.man.and.i got a cure for all that ailes ya....come dance by.my fire and see if the snake, the wolf, and.the hawk find you even worth noticing. ...p.s....this is when i started..


http://www.iscfmma.com/ISCFNewsJune10.htm